Sunday, January 11, 2015

Day 10 Rusty Followers

                                                  Rusty Followers

This rusty old set of three bells, all metal - has followed us from the second year my husband and I were married, and adorned either an inside or outside wall of the current home we in which we resided.  There are just certain items that really follow us and truly have sentiment.  These bells are like that. They don't sound like much, a little clangy for me, but  I have drawn them, painted paintings of them and love to redraw them in different sizes.  They are familiar.  They are quirky and they remind me of all the walls of the places we have lived.   For more of my artwork click Here.

1 comment:

  1. Great story behind these bells .... they seem to shine with good memories.

    ReplyDelete